“The View” House Rental Rules and agreement.
1. CHECK IN 3:00 P.M | 2017 CHECK OUT 11:00 A.M
2. The owner or agent has the right to refuse entry or evict persons who do not comply with these rules.
3. This is a NON SMOKING house. You will forfeit the full amount of damage deposit if any occupants or invited guests smoke in the house or use of illicit drugs.
4. PETS are allowed under certain conditions. Please review our Pet Policy
5. NO UNAUTHORIZED EVENTS — There are absolutely no exceptions to this rule. If you are hosting a private event, full disclosure must be made at the time of booking.
6. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - A damage deposit is required due no less than 90 days before check in payable by bank draft, or certified cheque. The damage deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within two weeks of departure, provided the following provisions are met: A. No damage is done to unit or contents. B. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. C. No reports of unauthorized partying are received. D. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. E. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. F. No linens are lost or damaged. G. NO early check-in or late checkout without prior written approval. H. All terms of this agreement are adhered to.
7. PAYMENT —an advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required for all reservations to be held. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT plus damage deposit is due no less than 90 days before check in.
8. Rentals under 60 days’ notice are be negotiable.
9. CANCELLATIONS —Ninety (90) day notice is required for all Cancellations. Cancellations that are made more than ninety (90) days prior to the arrival date will be refunded half of any deposit and fees advanced to date. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay or that are made within 90 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure will not warrant any refund.
10. Owner has the right to cancel booking 90 days prior to booking date with full refund of all fees paid to date.
11. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY — the maximum number of overnight guests is limited to the number of persons agreed at time of contract. Any changes to this must be approved in writing prior to check in. additional charge or $125 per person per night for will be charged for all unlisted guests in addition to contract.
12. MINIMUM STAY - This property requires a two (2) night minimum stay on all weekends and a minimum stay of three (3) on all long weekends. Longer stays may be requested during holiday periods or as negotiated with the owner.
13. INCLUSIVE FEES — Rates include a one-time linen & towel setup. Internet service is included in the agreement. Password for the Internet is PasswOrd on The View network.
14. CLEANING — our expectation is that the house to be left as it was when you arrived, including kitchen, appliances, toilets and barbecue grill. The fee for cleaning that is added is for a basic cleaning of the house interior. This fee does not cover any cleaning of the exterior of the property. If the house and grounds are not in satisfactory condition at the time of inspection, there will be an EXTRA cleaning fee on top of the $700 cleaning fee at the time of inspection and will be deducted from the damage deposit.
15. DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE—linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service are not included in the rental rate. This service is available at an additional rate and must be requested at the time of booking. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home. NO littering of any kind is allowed on the property.
16. SMOKING—All smoking must be designated to one outdoor area not less the 10ft away from any windows and doors. If the occupants wish to smoke on the property, windproof ashtrays must be provided by the occupants for their guests and all cigarette butts must be safely disposed of at the end of your stay.
17. RATE CHANGES — Rates subject to change without notice.
18. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS —any reservation obtained under false pretense where the use of the property has been misrepresented or the number of occupants and guests exceeds the original booking without written approval, will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
19. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS —any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
20. PARKING — Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road outside of the main gate is STRICTLY not permitted. ALL illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner and will forfeit the full amount of damage deposit
21. HOT TUB — No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB WALLS.
22. NO DIVING —from hot tub into the pool.
23. NO DIVING —from the fire-bowls tiled platforms. NO throwing the fire-bowls/fire pits charcoal into the pool or anywhere else.
24. OUTSIDE KITCHEN— is not included in the rental for use at any time. There is a separate barbecue for rental use.
25. FIREPLACES — Fireplace is turned off from April 15 — September 15. Due to the extreme heat generated by this high efficiency fireplace, guests are not permitted to operate the fireplace unless they have received instruction on its safe operation. If it is determined that the fireplace has been used without approval or instruction, the damage deposit will be forfeit.
26. CHILDREN— all children that are occupants or invited guests must be supervised at all times.
27. The occupants and their guests assume full legal responsibility for the use of the property as a whole and waive any and all claim for damages, liability, or negligence on behalf of the landlord or their Agent.